Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wednesday Lovin'!


This Week I am LOVING the "Chick Chat" that we had Monday night. Every month we have a get together at my moms house and women from all walks of life attend and get to hear a different woman's story each month. They also get to sample some of my desserts and if there are left overs they take them home. Its super fun and its been a really rewarding ministry! This month my friend Rhonda spoke to the group. She told her story of going through 4 miscarriages, her mother struggling and surviving breast cancer and her daddy dying. She did an AMAZING job! Here we are together...

I really wanted to make very "Spring-like" desserts and have the color scheme be bright and cheery. Here is the main table scape...



I made Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes and Double Citrus Tarts!






We had a great time!I LOVE getting together with so many amazing unique women... and the decor and desserts put me in a Spring mood ;)

Speaking of Spring... I am also LOVING this precious little "Springy" outfit that I just got for Hannah...




It just makes me smile! Ahh the little things in life ha! Happy Wednesday Y'all!

14 comments:

  1. Ashley-

    I think you need to share where you get your recipes from. WINK, WINK!!! Your cupcakes look so PERFECT and YUMMY!!!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes & tarts look awesome! Good job girl! Hannah's outfit is presh too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tablescape looked soo good! And those cupcakes- amazing!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the link up! Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look so unbelievably cute and springy and yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes are amazing and the bows hanging from the lamp are too much!!! Great ministry!

    Gotta love the purple polka dots on Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desserts look delicious! Miss Hannah is so cute in her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great things that you are loving today especially those cupcakes! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strawberry lemonade cupcakes. Yummy! I am having a Strawberry Shortcake party for my little one and those sound good. Do you share your recipes?
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so good! Hannah is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dread reading your blog if I'm hungry! Lucy has that outfit in pink, great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those deserts look amazing!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete