Thursday, March 17, 2011

Did Y'all know it's St. Patricks Day??

So I just found out yesterday that St.Patricks day is TODAY! I was toatlly caught off gaurd. I usually never give St. Patricks day any thought but if I would have known earlier I would have planned a special outfit for Hannah or made green cookies or something. Oh well... We had such a great time with my mom (Moma) today! Here is Hannah's GREEN (and pink) St. Patty's Day outfit...

My mom came over and we went to Hobby Lobby, CiCi's Pizza and then the park. Han and I have been going to CiCi's lately. There seems to be a lot for her to eat between all of the pizza and the big salad bar they have. Here she is with Moma...



We decided to go to the park because its Hannah's favorite place. The park was crowded but the weather was PERFECT! Hannah's favorite thing is the swing but she also loves to just walk/run around and check everything out. She spent most of the time running around in the grass.


She was WORN OUT when we got home! We had a great time!

On another St. Patty's note... Y'all hurry up and get your Shamrock Shakes at McDonalds! They are soooo good and I think they arent going to be selling them after today.



I also wanted to mention that it has been one month since my blogger friend Kellie lost her sweet baby Maddie. I think about Kellie and Maddie every single day. I hope yall take a look over at her blog and pray for her and her family ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ashley -

    Where did you get Hannah's shoes?? They are super cute.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah looks adorable! I didn't even know about that shake. I may run and try it really quick before they close tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I am also a big fan of the Shamrock shakes and think they should be on the menu year round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's baby. I will definitely be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah is just darling!! I stayed up late last night reading Kellie's entire blog. I did not sleep at all. I could not stop thinking about Kellie and her husband and how precious life REALLY is and how in just one second your life can just change. WOW!! I am so touched by her story. I made a pink bracelet for myself out og just thread that I am going to wear to remind myself to pray for Kellie and her husband and to remind myself of how precious life really is. Thank you for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it makes you feel any better, I'm Irish-ish and KNEW it was St. Patty's Day, and Hannah's outfit *still* trumps Lily's! Apparently, my child owns nothing green (nothing that fits, anyways), which didn't occur to me 'til St. Patrick's Day morn. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so very cute pics. We went to the park also, as that has been the only day with nice weather. Forgot about those Shamrock shakes.

    ReplyDelete