Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner- Family Style!!!

Every year my family goes out to Maggiano's to celebrate my dad's bonus. Last year we had just had Hannah and I was so nervous to take her out in public for the first time but she ended up sleeping the entire time.This year I had actual reason to be worried ha! Hannah was definitely a chore ALL day yesterday and it wasn't looking good for dinner. As soon as we all got together at the restaurant and she saw my dad (Poppy is her FAVORITE) she was PERFECT! She didn't cry or scream out once. Here we are before we left...

Maggiano's is one of my all time favorite restaurants! If you go there, you gotta do "Family Style" you get to choose 2 appetizers,2 salads, 2 pastas, 2 meats and 2 desserts! And its ENDLESS and you get to take all of the leftovers home. Because of the fact that you get to take the leftovers, I am big on strategizing on how we can keep ordering food in hopes to take it home later ha! (kinda white trash I know) but I just LOVE it ha! Here is some of the food we ate. I forgot to take all of the food pics because every time they brought us new food I was so excited I would forget to take a picture ;)

The spinach and Maggiano's Salads!


Fried Mozzarella! This is my FAVORITE!

Fried Zucchini!



Spaghetti and Meatballs!

Salmon in lemon butter!

Can you believe that's all of the food pictures I took!!??!! I didn't even get a picture of the desserts (apple crisp and Creme Brule) Oh well..It was all AH-MAZING! Can you tell Han liked it?





Poppy taught Hannah how to "Tell secrets". They are so sweet together!




We had a great time and I am so proud that my little one did so good!


17 comments:

  1. Oh' my! That looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute I love your necklace is it stella and dot and hannahs dress is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be proud too I don't see any spaghetti on that dress. Congrats to your Dad what a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just found your blog and thought I'd say Hi! Your little one is cute! Congrats to your dad! Stop by and say hello! :)
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love family style restaurants.. PF Changs is one of my favorites to go to with a large group because there is just so much I love there and it is so nice to have a variety of food!

    Love all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggiano's is a great place to take little ones. Looks like you had a great night. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun!! all the food looks delicious!! super cute pics of your little lady! she is a doll!

    p.s. new follower! loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool restaurant!! I'd definitely be telling them to keep the food coming for leftovers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummmmmm! We don't have a Maggiano's here in Arkansas. :( Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like so much fun! I love the background of your blog and your posts. I cannot wait to explore it! I am your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet comments hon!! Really means a lot.
    Yay for Hannah's great night out! The food looks really good. Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All that food looks delish! Sounds like y'all had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum!! Everything looks to die for! And your little girl's dress is sooo precious! She's such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum yum! That looks soooo good! Hannah is just a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No wonder your daughter is dressed so cute, look how cute you dress? Can you be my stylist?!?!

    ReplyDelete