Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Us your Life-My Prince Charming!

Show Us Your Life is all about Family today and I have talked about my Mom in This Post! and Ive told y'all about my dad in This Post! Today, its all about my sweet husband.

I feel like I don't share enough about my husband on my blog. He is the first and only LOVE of my life and I don't know where I would be without him.

We were married June 3,2006. We were both 21 years old! I look back and realize what babies we were but at the time I thought we were so "grown up". All of my life I grew up dreaming of marrying my prince Charming. The only thing in life I ever aspired to be was a wife and mother. I met Brian when I was 18 years old. We met at a Bowling Alley (of all places). He was so different from any other guy I had met before. I knew there was something so special about him. He was always so thoughtful and sweet and ALWAYS did the right thing (even when he could have taken the easy road).I knew from very early on that I wanted to marry him. I couldn't imagine living my life without him. HE was the one that I had dreamed of all of those years.Here is one of our engagement pictures (we were BABIES)

He is so incredibly patient with me. I can be a VERY difficult person (mood swings,rage,fear, anger...the list goes on ha!) but he is always so forgiving and understanding. I love his ambition and responsibility. I Love his unshakable confidence and his love for the Lord. I love that I can trust him to lead our family in the direction that God has for our lives. He IS my Prince Charming!


In one of my absolute Favorite movies ("When Harry met Sally")... Harry tells Sally this "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."  He is "the rest of my life"!





17 comments:

  1. What a sweet post!! That line from When Harry met Sally is my favorite from the movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all are such a cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and your wedding pics are just beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. You make a beautiful couple and a darling family. What a blessing it is to have a husband who loves the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious little family! I am loving your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet story! I love that quote from When Harry Met Sally - so true, and I cannot wait to have that feeling one day!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet!! Y'all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wedding was one of the most memorable I've ever been to!!! Those were the most passionate vows ever spoken ;) SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! You have a beautiful family...

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet. that last picture of the three of you melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am coming your way thru Kelly's Korner and you and I have very similar stories. Look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete