Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm LOVING it!!!!

This week I'm LOVING "The Bachelor"! I am so glad Brad chose Emily (or as he calls her...Em)Seriously...Does anyone not LOVE Em??

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the season finale! I was kinda getting nervous when Brad and Em had their last date and they got in a little fight. But the "good ol' boy" pulled through and chose the right gal.
I was supposed to go over to my friends house to watch the finale but I wasn't feeling up to it so I stayed home and watched it with the hubs. He was sooooo sweet and brought me my favorite dinner and Gigi's cupcakes...
(Left to Right) Double dark Chocolate, Lemon Supreme, Chocolate Cream Pie and Chocolate Red Velvet
I LOVE these things! They are Muy Delicioso!

And another thing I'm LOVING today is that Hannah got to go to "Inflatable Wonderland" for the fist time. She absolutely LOVED it! As soon as we got there I was pretty overwhelmed with all of the people there (because of Spring Break). All of the kids seemed so big and I was ready to leave as soon as I got there, but I decided to let Hannah play around a little while and scope things out. She started playing in the toddler section first...

Parents aren't allowed to go in any of the inflatables with the kids but a sweet little teenage girl who worked there took her inside one. Hannah LOVED it! She was hooked!

She had a great time! Happy Wednesday Y'all ;)


15 comments:

  1. Hannah is so cute!!!! And those cupcakes look delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there ever any question about whether or not Brad was gonna choose Emily (except, yes, for that final, scary night)?! The man was obviously smitten, and he always got all goofy and love-struck whenever she appeared.....

    And your husband is soooooo sweet for watching with you and bringing you dinner and yummy (!!) cupcakes! Ryan's gift to me was to go downstairs and watch nerdy sci-fi stuff so I could watch Brad and Em upstairs in peace. And then he called it TRASH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last two pics are precious and I'll take a chocolate red velvet cupcake please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy will now put her hand out for the wristband that they give you at Monkey Joes anywhere we go. I am glad Hannah liked it and yummy to those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute, I looove your bows and what a cutie your daughter is :) I'm new to your page, having another lil baby in a few weeks myself!

    thematoscircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she loved it! I've been wanting to take my kids to the Bounce here, but I'm like you-afraid of all the "big kids"...maybe we'll go someday soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love Emily!! I Hope they can work it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was SO happy he chose Emily, too! She's a doll! I hope they can make it!

    Those cupcakes look HEAVENLY! Mmmm! And I love your daughter's outfit, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Your Hannah is so stinkin' cute! Don't you just love it when your hubby just knows how much you love certain shows and then makes them that much more special by bringing food!:)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! She looks so happy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok great loves! Too cute big flower bow! *In love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great things you are loving!! Your little girl is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that last pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing along!

    Those cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete