Thursday, March 31, 2011

Show Us Your Life! And my NEW etsy shop!!

So Show Us Your Life Friday is back and its all about Churches! Its sorta ironic because we have recently (like 2 weeks ago) decided to change churches ha! I have been going to our (old) church for 9 years! My parents and I joined and then when I met my husband he joined the church with us. I was a junior in high school when we joined the church and I have to say...it was really a hard decision to leave, but we had a few issues with the church itself plus it was about a 40 minute drive just to get there. The only thing I am going to miss about the church is all of the AMAZING friends Ive made. Honestly, I see so many of them outside of church through girls night, MOPS, play dates etc. that its actually not going to be that big of an adjustment (I just wont see them on Sunday). Here are some of the incredible girls from our Sunday School class that I have been friends with over the years...







I think the friend I have been the closest to is my friend Annie! She has been a constant friend throughout all of my years at the church and I know she will continue to be there for me!



We are visiting a church here in New Braunfels called Oakwood Baptist Church and we are LOVING it! We will probably end up joining that one. We LOVE the SS class and the pastor and music there are AMAZING!

On a side note.... I OPENED MY OWN ETSY SHOP!!!! Its still in the works but check it out HERE!


9 comments:

  1. Changing churches, finding a new church, etc. is so hard for me! It's so important... I hope you find a church that you love!!

    Your new shop is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new shop!! I am going to be in trouble! We LOVE BOWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So excited about your etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new Etsy shop! That is great news! I love your bows and I'm sure your shop will be a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Etsy shop! Maybe I'll have another girl (I'm FEELING girl!), and this one will actually keep a bow in her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Just stumbled upon you through a series of other blogs! Looking forward to reading more! Your etsy shop is amazing...I will definately be making an order soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, congrats on your Etsy shop!! I'm going to check it out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Etsy shop! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete