They are Oh So Goooood! I have two secrets to making the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie EVER. The first one is that you gotta have a cute assistant helping you. Here is mine...
My second secret is BUTTER CRISCO!
I find that when you use BUTTER Crisco you get the perfect texture. When cookies are made with all butter they can sometimes turn out flat and too crispy. When cookies are made with all shortening the cookies can be very cake-like. So the trick is the combo of both butter and shortening (Butter Crisco). Here is my recipe for the best Chocolate Chip Cookie EVER!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter Crisco
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) MILK CHOCOLATE Morsels
- 3 tsp water
- Cream the Crisco, sugars and water together
- add the eggs
- add vanilla
- add dry ingredients
- add MILK chocolate chips
- bake at 350 degrees and take them out right before they look golden (they will finish baking in the pan and I always like a soft cookie)
Well now that the cats out of the bag and my secret is revealed...I'm going to bed now ha! Oh and BTW... I'm almost at 100 followers!!!!!! "You like me..you really like me"! Love yall ;)