Thursday, November 11, 2010

Show us your life Friday! My bathroom!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
So this week's "Show us your life" is on Bathrooms. I gotta tell ya... I wasn't super excited about this one because I mean come on... How exciting are bathrooms anyway. And my bathroom isn't the best in the world but I like it ;) I really like having a separate tub and shower and I love my garden tub. Its so nice to just sit and take a long bath after an even longer day ha! Here are a few pictures of my Master Bathroom.

 Ok.... And now to the "Good Stuff"! This is all of my favorite cleaning supplies I use for my bathrooms. From left to right- CLR, Bar Keepers Friend, Disinfecting Wipes and Clorox toilet bowl cleaner. I LOVE these products! Especially the CLR! It took me forever to find something that would take off all of those water stains on our shower and CLR does the trick quick.

5 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is BEAUTIFUL! Nothing to be ashamed of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, garden tubs are a MUST! I love having a seperate tub for those long days when you just really need a bubble bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Kelly's Korner and wanted to say hi! I completely understand about not being super excited about this week's theme, which is why I didn't participate this week. But I love your tub, and I think the little birdcage sitting on the edge is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for sharing your cleaning supplies. I have never used CLR, going to buy it tomorrow. I NEVER can get my shower doors clean! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing colors and decor. It's right out of a magazine.
    It's funny how many of us have favorite cleaning items.

    ReplyDelete