Friday, November 12, 2010

Baking with my Baby!

Today I was a baking machine and I had this little girl to "Help" me.
We made Pumpkin Cheesecake, Bread pudding and Buttermilk Pie. I felt like I was back working at the bakery. I was making all of this stuff for my mom. She was hosting a party tonight and needed desserts. All of these desserts remind me that the Holidays are officially here!

Here is the Pumpkin Cheesecake. My FAVORITE!!!!


This is Buttermilk Pie! Its not much to look at but it tastes AMAZING! Its a Southern thing ;)
My Happy little helper!
I didn't get a pic of the bread pudding but its delicious too. Anyway.... Happy Friday Yall!!!!




4 comments:

  1. What a cute little helper and I LOOOOVVEEE her dress!!

    Did you watch real housewives this week...that Camille is on her own planet, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake looks YUMMY!!!! Hannah's dress and bow could be the cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loved the cheesecake and Bread Pudding that I took to Mom Mom's. Aunt Lori requested that you make one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Michael" is really your Mom Ashley. I'm not very computer literate and don't know how to change the google profile. Guess you know that already.

    ReplyDelete