"Baby its COLD Outside!!!!" I have to say... I am NOT LOVING this cooooolllddd weather we are getting but I am LOVING the fact that I can finally break out Hannah's pink fluffy "Juicy" coat!
Can you tell she is not in the mood for picture taking!??! This next one sums it up better...
I'm also LOVING that by this time tomorrow we will be at DISNEY!!!! I'm 90% excited and 10% terrified ha! I have no idea how Han is going to do and that's why its 10% terrified ;) So here is a brief rundown of our itinerary:
- Thursday- Arrive and go to Animal Kingdom (not sure where we are eating yet)
- Friday- Magic Kingdom-dinner at Crystal Palace
- Saturday (Hannah's Birthday)- Epcot in the morning and afternoon then we park hop to Magic Kingdom for dinner at Cinderella's Castle (SUPER SUPER excited)
- Sunday- Hollywood Studios- dinner at Prime Time Cafe
- Monday- Back to Magic Kingdom and dinner at Park Fair (at the Grand Floridian)
Since we are staying on the Disney Property we get to have the Disney Dining card. Which basically means "Food Fest Central"! And of course there are many many Disney themed outfits that Hannah will wear so stay tuned for those ;) O.K..... Off we go!!! Happy Wednesday Yall!