Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We went to Disney! Day 1!

We are back from the "Happiest Place on Earth" and boy did it live up to that name! We had a BLAST! I was really worried about how the trip would go. I especially was concerned on how Hannah would do flying. She did great! She didn't cry once going there or coming back. As long as she had her puffs and bottle she was A-OK!

Once we landed in Orlando we hopped on the "Magical Express" bus to head on to the resort (Wilderness Lodge) As soon as we crossed into the Disney property this is what we saw from the bus...
If anyone has ever been to Disney you will know that once you see this sign... you have entered the Promised land ha! It always gives me chills every time. We arrived at our Resort around 2:30 and then we were off to the park. We had originally planned on going to Animal Kingdom but at the very last minute we decided to go to Epcot because we found out the Animal Kingdom closes at 5. Here is what Han wore (keep in mind this outfit was originally planned for Animal Kingdom ha!)

As soon as we entered the park we decided to go ride "Spaceship Earth". This ride is my absolute FAV at Epcot! Hannah LOVED it too! Although when it came time to pick a language that is specific to each car she hit the Spanish button and the whole ride ended up being done in Spanish (oh well we rode it again ;)

We then headed towards "The Lands". We stopped in the UK for some fish and chips (which were AMAZING) Then we saw a couple of princesses!

Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

And Snow White!

Then we saw this Kitty that I have no earthly idea which movie she is from but Hannah LOVED her. She kept smiling and laughing at her. It was super cute.



At the end of the day we got a lot of pastries from the bakery in France! I loved having the Disney Dining plan because you get a TON of food throughout the entire day and its so fun! Hannah was LOVING the food! She couldn't get enough!


Epcot was SUPER fun and we all had a great first day! More to come...


11 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! I'm glad your back!!! I'm so glad the trip went well! That is awesome that y'all met all the princesses! And I'm jealous you got to eat at the bakery in France, I wanted to SO bad, but it was too long of a line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the kitty's from Aristocats maybe??
    LOVE Hannah's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you guys had a great time! I love Hannah's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you had a great time! Love the matching shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love your shirt - did you make it? (I'm SURE you did, lol). The cat is Marie, and she is from the movie Aristocats. I had to ask the first time we met her, lol. :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE her outfit! You looked super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a blast. Was Hannah able to ride much?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah is way too cute!!! LOVE the tutu/shirt.

    Looks like you had a blast....and it is only day one. Looking forward to seeing MORE pictures.

    Did you make your pink shirts???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip. I wish I was in Orlando now, we have been snowed in for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Disney :) My in-laws live 2 blocks from Universal. Hope ya'll have a GREAT time :) Love the pictures, keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete