Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day-3 Days later!

I had left my camera over at my friends house and FINALLY  got it back so now I can tell y'all about my Valentines weekend! My husband and I decided to celebrate Valentine's on Sunday because we didn't want to deal with the crowds on Monday plus he doesn't get off work until 6 and it wouldn't have been enough time for us to enjoy each other. So we decided to go to the Melting Pot. If you have never been its AMAZING and super romantic and fun! I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures but we ate a ton of great food! My FAV was the bananas foster fondue we had for dessert! YUMMMMM! We spent the entire day going shopping and just enjoying our time together. It turned out to be one of the best Valentines dates we have ever had!

Monday we had MOPS and I was super excited because I made everyone in Hannah's MOPS class Valentines! I made heart shaped chocolate dipped brownies!

I wrapped them up in clear bags and tied them together with ribbon and attached a pink tulle flower with a Valentines message on it...



I had special Valentine shirts made for Hannah,myself,my mom and sister! Everyone's shirt had their initial with hearts around it! Here is Hannah in her V-day outfit...

Here we are with my mom in our matching shirts!You cant see it very well but I also made the headband I'm wearing (Order yours today ha! ;) and ignore the frown on the little ones face ;)

Later that night I went over to my friend Annie's house to watch "Bachelor". We both celebrated Valentine's early with our husbands so it worked out that we could get some girl time. She bought these AMAZING cupcakes from a place called Gigi's. I am usually very picky when it comes to cupcakes but these were good


BTW.... (on a Bachelor note) So glad Brad kicked off Michelle! It was about time lol!





11 comments:

  1. 1.) Must start reading your blog on a full stomach. My GOSH, those cupcakes and valentine treats look good!
    2.) Hannah's V-Day outfit is the cutest!
    3.) I, ummm, hadn't exactly watched the last episode of The Bachelor yet. :) Oops! But you're right...Michelle was waaaay overdue to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look sinfully delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to go to Gigi's! We have one here & everybody talks about how good it is but I've never been! What a great Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll are so cute!!! I love the shirts you had made for "the girls". And the chocolate dipped brownies are making my mouth water. OMgoodness!! BTW, I also loved the headband you were wearing that day. Too Cute. Did you make that too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must ask.....did you order your shirts online or do you have someone in your area that makes them for you???

    Love the zebra tutu too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, y'all are the cutest family!!! I'm so glad he sent Michelle home, I haven't watched but a few episodes but she was CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to try the melting pot! Those brownies look delicious and I love how you wrapped them up! SOO cute! I'm so glad that he kicked off Michelle as well...she was CRAZY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Hannah's outfit...like always! Your bow is cute, too!! SO glad that y'all had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you are so crafty and everything you make is absolutely adorable!! Love Hannah's outfit AND your headband <3 Brandon and I celebrated early too :) Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone looked great but is that the shirt of your and your moms with the initial on it? You just can't see it. Her valentines are also so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete