Thursday, February 24, 2011

Show us your life Friday! I make Desserts and Bows!

I was so excited that Kelly is allowing us to showcase the things we make and sell. I really wanted to show you some of the things I make and introduce something new.... Adult headbands! Since I have already done a couple posts on what I make (desserts and bows) I'm going to try and not overload y'all with too many pictures this time. You can check out one of my posts HERE! It has some of the bows and desserts I have done in the past.I did want to show y'all some of the items I have made recently.

As some of you know I am OBSESSED with bows for my little Hannah! I have always loved wearing headbands for myself  and so I thought it would be fun to start making them and that way I could have a cute little headband to match any outfit. Here are some that I have made recently...


I just love wearing them! I even can make a matching "Mommy and Me" set!

As for little girl bows... I say the bigger the better ha! (but I can make all sizes ha!) You can find the bow ordering info HERE! And here are a few I have done recently...



As for desserts.... my specialty is cupcakes but I can also do pies,cheesecakes,brownies and layer cakes. Here is an example of the cupcakes that I make. I usually make the Jumbo sized cupcakes and fill them with something delicious inside...

Here is the 2 tiered cake I made for Hannah's First Birthday! I also made the tutu that is wrapped around it!


Well... I hope y'all like what I'm selling! Feel free to email me with any questions or orders: bklaja1@satx.rr.com

15 comments:

  1. I love the headbands and bows!!!! I always wondered where you got them. Do you sell them???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! You should open your own boutique:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm your biggest fan. You're bows are some of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are beyond crafty! You should definitely open your own Etsy shop and sell your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley-

    Where do you get your cupcake recipes? Do you have a go-to book?

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so crafty they look beautiful! All of it. I want to learn how to make bows they are such a great under used accessory. Well not underused in your case they very much complete Hannah's and your outfit. You gals look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable things! You are so talented! I'm loving that tu-tu cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bows are great and I think I gained 5lbs just reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! I think you have the best blog ever. You make the most adorable things. I love, love seeing all the cute things you make and wear. I am amazed at your baking talents. It is incredible!! I so want a headband. See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! So cute!!! I love the adult headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the adult headbands! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those headbands would be perfect for Morgan! You need to open an Etsy store!! :) We have a TON of bows, so I think we're good there, but I may send you some pictures of some outfits for headbands! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much talent! Wish I had even a fraction of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete