Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What Hannah's LOVING Wednesday!!


This Week is going to be about what my little LOVE is LOVING! She has been such an EATER this week! Her appetite has really grown. She now has 4 teeth so she has been able to eat more "big people food". Last weekend she spent the night at my parent's house and had her first "Happy Meal". She LOVED it.

She ate almost the entire meal! Forgive the picture quality and the fact she has no bow on. She was at my parent's house and they don't enforce the 24/7 bow rule that I have at my house ha!
She is also LOVING "Eggo Waffles"! She pretty much will eat them for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner! This morning she ate her waffles while watching her new favorite show "Team Umizoomi". She LOVES that show (and I kinda do too ha!) Also.... Notice her red little nails! My mom and her got manicures the other day ;)

Its so fun now that she is getting more teeth and she can eat more and more foods! I cant wait for her to try all of the fun Christmas goodies in just THREE days!!!!

8 comments:

  1. She has good taste! I love eggos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bow rule! She's a little southern gal in the making! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog! Love the fuzzy hairclip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, happy meals and no bows!! Sounds like she was being taken care of by my husband!! I joke with him that he forgets to put bows in Kya's hair and that the kids have too many happy meal toys. Love that pink feathery bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog, but I just wanted to say how adorable your little girl is. I love the 24/7 bow rule ;-) If you have a chance check out my blog at jordanandamandam.blogspot.com. I have a very active 17 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girl hasn't voluntarily eaten a meal since she was on the boob. ;) And she thinks Happy Meals are just those things you've gotta suffer through so you can play at McDonald's!!

    ReplyDelete