Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Im Makin' these days!


Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
This Weeks "Show us Your Life" is all about what people make! I'm so excited I get to participate in this one! I make Desserts and Bows and all sorts of party decor! I have been doing bows for the past year and a half now but I've been making desserts and pastries since I was 14. I started my own Holiday dessert and pie business at 15 and have always had a love for pastry making. I went to Culinary school and have been a pastry chef professionally since I was 20 years old. Even though I'm not working anymore, I still do custom orders for desserts and parties. Here are just a few pictures of some of the desserts I have done recently.

Almond Joy Cake Bomb- Chocolate cake filled with coconut almond cream and covered in chocolate
Cherry Limeade Cupcakes- Lime Cake filled with a cherry filling frosted with lime and cherry frosting

 Chocolate Peanut butter Cupcakes- Chocolate cake filled with peanut butter cream and peanut butter frosting and drizzled with fudge
Oreo cake bombs- Chocolate cake filled with Oreo Mousse covered in White chocolate and Oreos
Strawberry lemonade Cupcakes- Strawberry cake filled with lemon cream with strawberry and lemon frosting

Cookie dough and dirt cake cupcakes

Another thing I LOVE to do is plan and make decorations for parties! While working at The Sweet Spot I planned all of our children's parties and I LOVED it. I make things like banners, cake toppers, cupcake wrappers and all the other party decor. Here are some pics of a couple things I've done.







One last thing that I make and sell are my bows! I tend to make more of an "over the top bow" mainly because that is mostly all Hannah wears. Here are a few pics of some of my recent bows..





Well that's it! If anyone has any questions or would like to place an order for something dont hesitate to leave me a comment of email me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh' my word!! Those are amazing!!! Love the bows too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!! If I lived near you...I would have you plan my daughter's next birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the strawberry lemonade cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is beautiful. I want the strawberry lemonade cupcakes, too! You're not close to New York, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're definitely super mom! I wish I had a 3rd of your talent! lol. Everything looks delish! LOVE those strawberry lemonade cupcakes and the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your desserts look amazing and the bows are super cute as always. I wish I could getmy daughter to wear bows. It is good to see you back on here.

    ReplyDelete