Sunday, January 22, 2012

This Weekend...

This weekend has been a good one! We started it out by... TAKING DOWN OUR CHRISTMAS (don't judge... we did just spend over a week at Disney ha!) Last weekend when we got back I kept telling myself to take it all down but....that never happened. So this weekend I knew I HAD to do it. I was not about to go into February with Christmas still up. To make matters worse Hannah was still under the impression that it still was Christmas. She kept saying throughout the day "Merry Christmas...Happy New Year". Poor baby, we have confused her by leaving our decor up until almost FEBRUARY!

I also had an order for Cinnamon rolls and sticky buns I had to make for someone at my dads work. I hadn't made them in so long and was a little panicky at first because that's one of the recipes I never wrote down because I want to keep it in MY HEAD ONLY (no sharing this one sorry) Well.... I had forgotten it for a second but I eventually remembered and they turned out GREAT!

There is nothing like a warm cinnamon roll and sticky bun!

We also introduced Hannah to "The Little Mermaid". She has been on a serious Cinderella kick and we watch that movie up to 4 TIMES A DAY! I was really wanting to find the Little Mermaid to hopefully give her another option. Well I found the one that I watched as a little girl on VHS. WOW! I forgot or never realized how poor the quality was on those things. It was so neat to get to watch it again. Every time I watch old movies from when I was little it brings me back and I am LOVING the fact that I get to do this all over again. She LOVES the movie! So much in fact that we watched it 3 TIMES yesterday... Here we go again ha! I am really enjoying her at this stage. I just want to soak every single minute of my girly girl.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm so glad you "introduced" yourself! Hannah is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley!! I'm glad you're blogging again! Hannah is getting so big!! Oh' my goodness, those rolls look so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos! I should not have looked at this post, now I am craving cinnamon rolls!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cinnamon rolls look seriously good/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm. Those cinnamon rolls and sticky buns look SO good. My oldest daughter is allergic to cinnoman so I havent made them in about 3 years. This post makes me miss them. lol. So cute about Hannah and the Little Mermaid, my daughter is a major princess lover too, her favorite is Tangled. Oh and I looked through your posts, looked like you guys had an awesome time in Disney World. I absolutely LOVE all of her little outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your Disney pictures are AWESOME! :) We love going there :)
    Trying to follow your blog, but couldn't find where I can follow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO hungry after looking at those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No judgement passed hehe. But, Hannah is too cute running around still saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Aww, and Disney?? I bet that was awesome! :)
    Girl, those cinnamon rolls and sticky buns look delicious. How do you get your icing all drizzely like that? It looks professional made!!

    Oh and speaking of VHS tapes, I always love when it has a scratch on the tape and makes that funny rip sounds in the audio. Makes me laugh at the quality. Ha!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete