Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm LOVING!



This week I am LOVING The Leapfrog Letter Factory DVD! I bought this a couple months ago and Hannah started watching it. She didn't like it at first and I was beginning to think that she was never going to like it. But I kept showing it to her and a couple weeks ago it clicked and she now LOVES it! She now can recognize a lot of the letters and their sounds! I cant wait until she knows them all!
LeapFrog: Letter Factory [DVD]

I am also LOVING the new Starbucks drink flavor! Mocha Coconut! It is AMAZING!
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
Y'all go get one and try it! You wont be disappointed. Its an Almond joy in a cup ;)

Since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo I decided to make some special cupcakes for the Sweet Spot. My friend Robbin gave me the idea. If she wouldn't have told me about making special cupcakes I probably wouldn't have even realized it was Cinco de Mayo ha! I made Lime Margarita and Strawberry Margarita cupcakes and some flower cupcakes for Mothers Day. I LOVE how they turned out!


Happy Wednesday Y'all!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Letter Factory!!! I tried for YEARS to teach Annabelle all the letter sounds to no avail. After watching this video 3 times, she had every one perfect!! Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pretty little, yummy looking goodies! Sure wish I lived closer to The Sweet Spot! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again those cupcakes are making my mouth water! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! Your little girl is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes looks SOO good! I'm soo behind on blog reading...love your Easter pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to see if connor likes leap frog. So far the only thing he'll watch is your baby can read.

    I'd weigh a million pounds if I had your baking abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cupcakes look great! When gas goes down I am going to take a road trip just to try your cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starbucks will be having happy hour starting Friday from 3-5 everyday till the 14th I think! All frappes will be half price!!!

    I will have to trey that one! I love almond joys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, you know I'm a starbucks junkie! Now, thanks to you, my girls have to have the dessert pops (birthday cakes are their favorite) when I get my white chocolate mocha! Ha ha! I'm going to have to try this one! Hannah, as usual, is cute as a bug! :)

    ReplyDelete