Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm LOVING it!!!!


This week I'm LOVING the Chick Chat we had on Monday night! We had a fabulous speaker and I made some fabulous desserts (if I do say so myself ha!) Here they are...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes:
Chocolate cake with a cookie dough cream filling with cookie dough frosting

Almond Joy Cake Bombs:
Chocolate cake soaked in hot fudge filled with Coconut Mousse and covered in chocolate,almonds and coconut


As y'all may have noticed.... I'm really getting into making these cake bombs! It's kind of my signature dessert now ha! I just love the endless possibilities and since everyone is getting on the cupcake train I figure I can stand out a little with these bombs ;)

Another thing I am LOVING is Tutu moi! I just found this cute site on Hautelook.com (which I also LOVE) This site has the cutest little tutu outfits!
Here is one of the outfits on their website. How Hannah is this little girl!!???!!!! LOVE it!


Last (but not least) I am LOVING my little Hannah Grace! How could you not LOVE this face!



10 comments:

  1. What a smile! I will have to check out those websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that smle too! Those desserts are making me drowl on my keyboard!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! Love the picture at the end! Her little face in that picture is priceless!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy cupcakes! I love her smile in the last picture and that tutu outfit it adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look absolutely delicious!! Any chance of getting the recipes for them??

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH, all the desserts look and sound so delicious

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pictures! Those cupcakes look YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's NOT to love about that little face?!!...and, ummm, the cakes too. :) Yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! Those chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete