Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long time no blog!!!???!!

Well I have been a little MIA lately! I just haven't been in the bloggy mood and I have also been super busy with my new little gig I got going at The Sweet Spot. Not only am I baking anything and EVERYTHING in the shop, but I'm also manging it as well. I hire (fire) and manage all of the (sometimes VERY difficult) employees. Its still not full time (just 3 days a week) job but I am thinking about the shop CONSTANTLY. This job is literally my dream come true. I basically get to run my own business and do things my way without the financial burden. I am best friends with the owner and we have become very close throughout this whole process. I wake up everyday VERY tired but feeling VERY blessed!

On a different note... My sister got a new camera a few months back and has recently developed a love for photography. here are some of the pictures she has taken of our little family of 3...







Is this not the sassiest little girl EVER





Happy (almost) Wednesday y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I've missed reading your blog! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and I can't believe how much Hannah has grown. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were ever coming back! Hope all is well. Your girl looks like she's grown a foot! :)
    Glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well better than well super. Nice to hear about your fam again and Hannah is still cuter than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you are back! I've been missing ya! Congratulations on the shop! How exciting!! Love the family pics. Hannah sure is getting big!

    ReplyDelete