Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend!

We had a fun filled Father's Day Weekend! Saturday we went to one of Hannah's friends 1st Birthday! The party was so beautiful but unfortunately Han was in a BAD mood the entire time. Here we are BEFORE the party and BEFORE her meltdown lol!
It was a swim party but Hannah has an ear infection right now and has had ear infections off and on for the past 7 months so we really didn't want her to get in the pool. But she THREW A FIT and we had to cave because it was just THAT embarrassing and we put her in and made sure she didn't get her face wet. Here are a couple more pics from the party. Han wore her Cupcake outfit for the occasion ha!



Sunday we went to church and then had my family over at our house for lunch! I made a salad, homemade rolls,steaks,risotto and cookie bombs for dessert! One of my Husbands presents was this outfit I had made for Han...


Bri has always called Hannah his buddy so I thought it would be cute to get a shirt made that says "I'm daddy's buddy". He loved it!
Here are the rest of our Father's Day pictures!





3 comments:

  1. Your dad's facial expression cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Hannah's Father's Day outfit! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little "daddy's buddy" oufit is beyond adorable. looks like you had a great weekend.
    xo
    Katy

    ReplyDelete