Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin patch and Cupcakes

 I love the fact that Hannah is getting more and more aware of her surroundings and she gets so happy and excited over the littlest thing. She has become my best friend in just the 8 short months that shes been alive and I absolutely LOVE going places with her.
Tuesday we had a full day of Pumpkin Patch and shopping. We started out by going to the pumpkin patch at the Methodist church in town. We had gone to another pumpkin patch the week before but she was really tired and we didnt get that many pictures. So I decided to give it one more try and I'm so glad I did. At first she didnt know what to think of all of the hundreds of pumpkins surrounding her but eventually she got used to it and I ended up getting a few good pictures.



After the Pumpkin Patch we went to Downtown Gruene and went around to all of the little shops and Boutiques. Then we stopped by the Gruene Flour Cupcake Shop and got a Pumpkin Spice Cupcake.

She LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment