Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Loves!

This past weekend my husband told me "get Han dressed, I wanna go on a picnic". We loaded up the car and headed down River Road, which is a pretty little winding road that leads to Canyon Lake. We just drove and drove till we got down to the lake and then we had a picnic. It was such a fun time to get to spend with my favorite girl and my favorite guy. Here are some pics from last weekend...




I LOVE this girl!

On a totally different note.... A lot of people ask me about where I got all of our Disney shirts from. I got them from a precious little shop here in town called Simply Adorable. I LOVE this place! I have gotten tons of shirts from them and I even got Hannah's "Mother's Day Out" nap mat and matching dress made from them...





No comments:

Post a Comment